THE CHARTERED SOCIETY OF PHYSIOTHERAPY SRI LANKA
Academic partner of the world disability and rehabilitation
conference 2017and 2018
Be a Globally recognized Sri Lankan Voice in Physiotherapy & Upgrade physiotherapy as a profession
- Profiling the profession in Sri Lanka
- Raise the profile of the profession and awareness of Physiotherapy in
- Promote an environment where all physiotherapists are valued team members and they can develop and excel beyond their expectations.
- Lead and support all
members in developing and promoting high-quality innovative patient care combined with the evidence-based practice which will help to improve as practitioners and deliver benefits to the patients/clients.
the knowledge by sharing information, ideas, and resources about professional practice
- Perform on a very broad basis with the international collaboration & offer honors memberships to the international community.
- Organize professional development activities including research, conferences and internationally recognized courses
- Build-up interprofessional interactions & interprofessional
interactions among other healthcare professionals
- work on the development of a subgroups
- Engage in community-based rehabilitation programs & Give scientific solutions
to social health issues by looking at those with wide angle